Sunday, June 3, 2007

Taste of Home Magazine

This is totally not stamping related but I wanted to see if anyone was interested in getting (or renewing) a subscription to Taste of Home Magazine, Simple & Delicious or Every Day with Rachel Ray.

I am a Taste of Home Entertaining Charter Consultant and I am offering discounts on subscriptions to these three magazines but only for this week. A one year (6 issues) subscription to Taste of Home is regularly $12.96. I am offering it for $11. A one year (6 issues) subscription for Simple & Delicious is regularly $12.96. I am also offering it for $11. A one year (10 issues) subscription to Every Day with Rachel Ray is regularly $18. I am offering it for $16.

If you are interested in a subscription to any (or all) of these magazines, please contact me by June 8.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.