Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm a Slacker!

I know I promised to post more cards a couple weeks ago but when it comes to using a camera, I put it off as much as possible. A photographer I am not. It doesn't help that DH got a new Cannon Powershot S315 a couple weeks ago and I haven't even touched it yet. He told me that this camera was going to take a lot of learning to use--not something that I want to hear. I'm not good with regular digital cameras and now I have to learn how to use a fancy one.

I still have the Kodak camera that my sister passed on to us when she got her new Kodak but my rechargeable batteries barely hold a charge anymore. I really need to get out and get new batteries so I can continue to use that one.

So today while I was scanning a couple other cards that I want to post, I decided to scan the ones that I made a couple weeks ago instead of taking a picture with the camera. They are shadow box cards to they don't look the greatest when scanned, but that is the best I can do right now. Here they are:






For these cards I used:

Stamps: CTMH Life is so Good, Birthday Script
Paper: Sunkiss Yellow, White Daisy
Inks: Key Lime, Spring Iris, Hollyhock, Sunkiss Yellow, Sunny Yellow, Grey Wool, Heavenly Blue
Accessories: White brads, silver brads, white organdy ribbon

It is hard to see but on the inside, I lightly sponged heavenly blue ink using a piece of paper with the same size oval cut out as the front for my mask.

No comments: