Sunday, May 6, 2007

I've been challenged!



I was challenged by Awna to make a Mother's Day card this week using pink and green. Amazingly, I was actually able to come up with something that was worthy of the challenge.

It is kind of hard to tell from the picture (sorry it isn't the greatest but I am not a great photographer) but the card is a shadow box card.

The flowers are CTMH's Rustic Flowers and the sentiment is from Paper Impressions (I purposely looked at the company name but now I can't remember if Impressions is right or not). I used CTMH sweet leaf, pink carnation, baby pink and archival black. The sentiment is stamped on acetate. I also used liquid glass on the flower centers and sprinkled with prisma glitter.

I am pretty pleased with the results and can't wait to make more shadow box cards--they are so easy. Hope you enjoy the card and PLEASE post your comments so I know if you like my artwork or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, This is beautiful. I'll have to try a shadow box card.