Saturday, May 26, 2007

Blog Candy

I've been thinking about doing some type of blog candy but I'm not sure how successful that would be since I have only had 3 people make any comments on my blog. So readers, if you are interested in getting some type of blog candy, please start commenting on my artwork. Once I get about 20 comments on my blog, then I will seriously start considering what I can offer to my readers.

If there is anything that I can do to improve my blog, please let me know.

I do have some more artwork to add. It is just a matter of getting some pictures taken and download to my computer so I can post them.

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Hi Cheryl, I'm Cheryl too! I am a new blogger. I need to make comments more often, because I know I like it when people comment on my blog. I like your artwork and I can't wait to see more!
Cheryl KVD