Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another Green Thumb card by Papertrey


I was finally able to purchase the oval and circle scalloped punches. These punches are certainly hard to get a hold of because they always seem to be sold out. Luckily, I found a site that you can receive notification when the item is back in stock so I ordered these as soon as I got the notice.

This is the first card I have made with the punches. This card is similar to the Friendship Flowers card I just posted but instead of making a smaller triangle for the right side, I just made another larger triangle.

For this card I used:

Stamps: Papertrey's Green Thumb

Papers: CTMH's black, clover meadow, white daisy, holiday red gingham

Inks: CTMH's holiday red, clover meadow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
I love this card. Where did you get those punches. Now that you have yours, would you mind letting me know?
Thanks,
Sandi
sandiah@myctmh.com