Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Carol quiz

Here is a fun Christmas Carol quiz. After you take the quiz, leave a comment with your results! I, unfortunately, only got a 68%. It told me that I spend too much time shopping and eating and I need to spend more time singing. I am definitely not a singer and very rarely listen to music--well, I should say pay attention to the words in a song. I am going to the local high school choir concert tonight so I am definitely going to pay attention to the words.

I have lots of cards to post but have to get the pictures off my sister's camera first. I guess I need to start taking my camera with me when I go to her house to stamp so I can get my pictures posted quicker. Hopefully, I can start posting some cards tomorrow.

For those of you who take the quiz and leave a comment, I will have one of my dds draw a name and you will get a little something for me. Leave your comments by Thursday, December 18 at noon (EST) and I will have my dd draw a name after school that day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I won't tell you what I got on the quiz. Just tell me what I win!

Curt in Indy said...

I got a 92%! It said I know my tunes and I should have another slice of fruitcake! YUK! LOL Thanks for posting this, it was fun! Best, Curt