Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Cards for DH's Grandma

This year I decided to give my DH's grandma an early Christmas present. I made her two sets of 10 Christmas cards. I hope she liked them. I didn't get to give them to her personally since she lives about 2 hours away. I took them with me when we went to my in-laws for Thanksgiving so they could give them to her the next time they saw her.

Anyways, here is the first card. It was inspired by this card by jennifv on Splitcoaststampers:


And the inside:



Stamps: PTI Snowflake Serenade
Paper: red metallic
Inks: CTMH holiday red
Accessories: Cuttlebug Lace Tree, rhinestones

And here is the second card:


And the inside:


Stamps: PTI Snowflake Serenade
Paper: CTMH outdoor denim
Ink: CTMH outdoor denim
Accessories: Cuttlebug Snowflakes, rhinestones

When you make your Christmas cards, do you make them all the same design or do you do all different cards? When I started stamping, I used to make mine all the same design but now that I have more stamps and a lot more ideas, I make different sets of cards. I'm still working on my Christmas cares but will be posting them as soon as I get them all done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ILOVE these Cheryl! So simple and yet so elegant! They look professionally done! Bravo!!

~Meredith

Curt in Indy said...

I agree with Crafty. . .these look so professional! Amazing! I especially love how you offset the tree on the first one. Very artsy! That was really nice of you to do for her! Best, Curt