Saturday, November 15, 2008

More card donations

I have a few minutes this morning so I thought I would post more cards while I have the time.

Here are a couple more that I made:


Paper: CTMH outdoor denim, bamboo
Accessories: CTMH outdoor denim grosgrain ribbon
Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls and Fancy Corners


Stamps: SU! Coast to Coast
Paper: CTMH Indian corn blue, bamboo, desert sand, outdoor denim, colonial white
Accessories CTMH outdoor denim brads
Cuttlebug distressed stripes, tiny mosaics, spots and dots

These were donated by Bev R. from Larimore, ND:



And these were donated by Carla S. from Chapel Hill, NC:



Thanks ladies for donating these cards!

1 comment:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Hi Cheryl! Card #1 is beautiful and so elegant!!!! It would make a fabulous wedding card!