Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lots of pictures today!

I talked to my friend today about the benefit and she said they served around 575 dinners and think they raised almost $10,000! She said a lot of people commented on the card baskets. My friend and her daughter each won a basket of cards!

I have a couple days of not posting pictures to make up for so here are a lot of pictures of the donated cards:

I made these 3 cards:

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Pond Life
Inks: CTMH olive, New England Ivy
Paper: CTMH olive, New England Ivy, Desert Sand
Cuttlebug Tiny Mosaics

I CASE'd the following card from the Papertrey website. I can't remember whose card it was but I did put that information in my Splitcoaststampers gallery (my username is Ladybugb919).

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Pond Life
Ink: CTMH oak brown, chocolate, garden green, crystal blue
Paper: CTMH oak brown, chocolate, garden green

Stamps: CTMH Merry Pursuits
Ink: CTMH archival black
Markers: holiday red, star spangled blue, sunny yellow, New England Ivy, olive, grey wool
Paper: CTMH Evensong, cranberry, New England Ivy

My sister made these cards:




I saw this card on the Groppi Girl Blogs and wanted to make it. I was busy working on another card so I showed it to my sister and she picked the colors and made this card:


These cards were donated by Gigi from Alexandria, VA:



These were made by Jennifer M., McHenry, IL:




These were made by Jessica K., Chehalis, WA:



These were donated by Kay L., Usk, WA:










This was made by my cousin Kim. She made a total of 6 of these cards:



That's all for today. I have a lot more to post so keep checking back!

No comments: