Friday, November 21, 2008

More benefit cards and a request

Here are three more cards that I made for the baskets. I think these might be the last of what I made. I have to get the rest of the pictures off my sister's camera and I'm not sure if I have more or not (I'm getting old and can't remember).

Oh, I keep forgetting--sorry some of the pictures I have posted and will be posting are on the dark side. The weather did not cooperate that week so most days were rainy and gloomy and not good days to take pictures. I couldn't wait for sunny days because the benefit was quickly approaching.


stamps: CTMH With Love, Solo "C"
paper: CTMH watermelon, tropical blue (retired), hydrangea, citrus leaf, desert sand
accessories: orange grosgrain, CTMH white embossing powder


stamps: CTMH toile (retired)
ink: CTMH garnet
paper: CTMH Heirloom (retired), New England Ivy, garnet, cocoa
accessories: CTMH cocoa grosgrain

The following card, I made the star using the tutorial for the Tag Punch Star from SCS:


stamps: Papertrey Snowflake Serenade
paper: CTMH crystal blue, vellum
accessories: snowflake punch, stickles, small pearl (in center of snowflake), CTMH crystal blue organdy ribbon, Cuttlebug snowflakes folder

This card was made by my sister:


These were made by Libby H., Austin, TX:






These were made by Lynn E., Ocala, FL:








My cousin Kim (she made the Christmas tree card in one of the previous posts) called me last night. She had a gall bladder attack and is in the hospital. She needs to have surgery but was not sure last night when she will have it. She has to talk to the surgeon yet. Please keep Kim in your thoughts and prayers.

I am having a busy fun day today. My youngest dd is in Kindergarten and every year the Kindergarten has a Thanksgiving feast for their families. Today is the feast so I along with my sister and my dh get to go eat with my youngest. I am sure there will be an early release for the Kindergarteners since the feast starts at 1:00 and will be over by 2:00 (school is released at 2:30). That means my youngest gets out early while my oldest (6th grade) has to stay until 2:30. She won't be happy about that but she will be happy that she doesn't have to walk home with her little sister and another Kindergartener who I watch after school.

Then tonight I go to a monthly crop at a local church. I missed last month's because my DH was busy being a Screamster at Cedar Point so I had to stay home with my 2 dds and my oldest dd's friend who I watch on Friday nights. At the crops, sometimes I get a lot done while other times I get maybe one card done because I am talking too much. Hopefully tonight will be a productive night because I have a lot of Christmas cards to make. Yesterday I started making Christmas cards for my dh's grandma as an early Christmas present and I also want to makes some for my MIL. I haven't even started my Christmas cards yet--I don't even have an idea what I want to do for mine.

I'll be posting more pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice ;)