Saturday, February 7, 2009

PTI Bitty Dot Sketch Challenge

Papertrey Ink has a big 2nd anniversary celebration going on right now. If you haven't heard about it, you may want to check out Nichole Heady's bog so you can get in on the celebration.

I wanted to participate in the challenges on Thursday and Friday but was unable to because my car died on me. I keep all my stamping supplies at my sister's house and there was no way I was going to walk to her house in -2F temperatures. My car needs a new alternator and, unfortunately, it will not be fixed until Monday.

I had no intentions of participating in today's challenge either but my sister came over to my house and made me go home with her so I could do a card. So this is the card that I came up with:



Stamps: SU! Wanted
Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, CTMH Colonial White, Juniper
Inks: SU! Chocolate Chip, CTMH Juniper

It is hard to tell in the photo but the circles with the stars are pop-dotted.

Stay tuned, I have a lot of catching up to do. I have several Christmas cards to post plus some other miscellaneous cards that I have done in the past couple months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card! The Wanted set works really well with this sketch :)