Friday, April 20, 2007

Sorry I haven't posted any more artwork!

This has not been a good week for stamping. Tuesday evening my sister and I had to take our uncle to the emergency room (he fell at the assisted living place where he lives and had a bloody nose and lip--he doesn't know if he passed out or not). We got him there at 7:30 p.m. It took until almost 1:00 a.m. to get him admitted to the hospital.

Wednesday, I was too exhausted to do any stamping and then yesterday I had to get my uncle from the hospital.

Well, my uncle is now back at the hospital because he has pneumonia. My sister is at the ER with him now and he will definitely be admitted again.

I WILL be stamping tonight (unless there are some unforeseen circumstances) so check back this weekend for more artwork.

1 comment:

Awna said...

soory to hear about your uncle. I hope he has a speedy recovery.